www.thebuntline.com / email--buntline123@gmail.com

Sunday, June 28, 2015

Flame engulfed 8 closed shops in morning; ruined owners in Lucknow

By on Sunday, June 28, 2015
 
8 Shops gutted in fire by short circuit
8 Shops gutted in fire by a short circuit  - a Photo by Priya Bhatt
Lucknow: 8 Shops gutted in fire on early Sunday morning at Shubhas Marg Lubknow under Chowk police station. The predawn accident took place  by a short circuit  into the overhead wire of the roadside electric supply line.
The Fire brigade and nearby resident helped to extinguish the fire. The entire shops were ruined and the storage inside the shops have turned into ashes.
Ashma(Family Shop), Raju(Tyre Tube Shop) Ayaz(Veg Corner), Retfi Rahman(Book Stall) Mehndi Hasan(Tailor), Ram Prasad(Rikshaw Garaj) Ashok Kumar(Tailor), Arif(Tea Stall) -- all the owners of shops were unaware of the incident and when they reached to the spot to resume their routine works, they found there ashes. 
Any casualities have not been yet reported.The damages worth Rs. 25 lakhs have been assessed by the owners.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for comment on our post. Your comment is important for us, it will be reviewed and soon action will be taken.