www.thebuntline.com / email--buntline123@gmail.com

Saturday, September 26, 2015

Vasundhara indulged over 2 lacs crore scam: congress

By on Saturday, September 26, 2015


Suspicion needle of this scam has accessed up to Vasundhara’s door:Randeep Surjewala


Mr. Ashok Parnami, the state president of BJP, responding the allegation of Congress in a press conference told, “ The application of mine bidding of blocks were issued in congress regime;  the scam has been scrutinized during the BJP rule. The congress now hide to its mistakes is alleging over BJP.
The congress had posed the scam issue first. The cong attacked on PM Narendra Modi through Vasundhra CM of Rajsthan. Sachin Pilot said, “ It is the biggest scam in the country.”
Pilot said, “Vasundhara is indulged over 2 lakhs crore scam under the nose of PM Narendra Modi. The case must be investigated by the CBI under the monitoring of Supreme Court. She must resign.”
The congress alleged, the BJP government did not follow the rules, allocated without bidding of 653 mines. If it had followed the rules, the 45 thousand crores revenue would have been remitted in the government account. He asked to cancel the allocation.
Randeep Surjewala, congress spokesperson said, PM talks about ‘Make in India’; but Rahul Gandhi's statement rightly said, it is ‘Take in India'.
He added Chief Secretary (mines) Ashok Singhvi was arrested in a raid. he had been holding the post in last tenure of Vasundhra; then he went on deputation. As Vasundhara government came in power again, Mr. Singhvi returned back on the post. The suspicion needle of this scam has the access up to Vasundhara’s door. The Anti Corruption Bureau arrested Mr.Singhvi  this Wednesday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for comment on our post. Your comment is important for us, it will be reviewed and soon action will be taken.