www.thebuntline.com / email--buntline123@gmail.com

Sunday, May 01, 2016

Major fire broke out at Hazratganj in Lucknow ; 500 slum dwelling destroyed

By on Sunday, May 01, 2016

The old furniture market caught in fire on Saturday in front of legislatures' residence at Dalibagh under Hazratganj area in Lucknow. The shocking fire engulfed in surrounding areas. More than hundred shanties have been gutted in fire.

The valuables with houses in this fire burnt to ashes. the intense fire gave no chance to the residents except the life saving escape from the spot. However the fire catching causes are yet to find. It is told that the stored LPG cylinders inside the shanties are the cause of this accident.

The fire brigade station and the local police were not informed about this fire incident in the VVIP area. The fire extinguisher vehicles could not reach the spot till late. The residents kept on trying bravely themselves to save their lives and the valuables.


It is noticeable where the fire caught, the residence of the ministers and the legislatures are exactly before of this spot. the fire extinguisher vehicles and the officers reached late despite being informed. No causality in this accident have yet been informed, but how much loss took by the residents can be ascertained after the investigation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for comment on our post. Your comment is important for us, it will be reviewed and soon action will be taken.