www.thebuntline.com / email--buntline123@gmail.com

Saturday, August 27, 2016

India concerned over growing attack on Baloch people: MEA

By on Saturday, August 27, 2016
Nawab Akbar Bugti’s10th commemoration was held posthumously by Baloch Republican Party’s activists in whole Balochistan including Karachi and in rest part of the world. The protest campaign against Pak on atrocities got the momentum after PM Modi’s statement over Balochistan movement.
Mr Jawad Baloch, president of the BRP, said paying tribute, “We are commemorating 10th death anniversary of Nawab Akbar Bugti Ji in Germany; we (Baloch) have sacrificed many precious lives in the struggle of liberation since 70 years.”
He said, “ Our workers, Doctors and political leaders all were targeted by Pakistan army during the 70 years, and many of ours were forcefully abducted; still they are in lost list. The world, knowingly, was unknown from all the story of it so far; raising the voice of Balochistan by Narendra Modi Sahab, the PM of big democracy of the world, has astounded the world. Now we (Baloch) are graded differently by the world.”
He said that we felt earlier, "we are not a human being; we are very thankful to the Indian Prime Minister Modi Ji who said to Pak from Red Fort, 'it is time to answer about the committing of atrocities in Baluchistan….' Jaihind, Long live Baloch freedom movement!” 
Brahumdagh Bugti 
Mr Brahumdagh Bugti said, “ we are paying homage on death anniversary of Nawab Akbar Bugti, but I am not in grief; I am pleased that he(grandfather) sacrificed 10 years ago today… he took birth in every home of Baloch and is in the heart of every Baloch.” 
Vikas Swarup, spokesperson of MEA in DELHI, said, “India is very concerned over the attack on Baloch increasing in Balochistan after PM Modi's statement.”




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for comment on our post. Your comment is important for us, it will be reviewed and soon action will be taken.