www.thebuntline.com / email--buntline123@gmail.com

Friday, March 31, 2017

Girl Student consumed Poisionous Substance in Frustration

By on Friday, March 31, 2017
A girl, 23, student of King George Medical University at Lucknow, consumed some poisonous substance in frustration on Friday afternoon this week.

According to report, Suneeta (name changed), resident of Lucknow, is the first year student bought unidentified toxic substance from nearby shop, and consumed it.

The reason behind this incident was not revealed; but other students rushed her to trauma center where she was admitted for treatment. Her physical condition is said to be stable now.


The eyewitnesses told she was weeping bitterly; and kept on cursing the boy who had slapped her to why she took such drastic step?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for comment on our post. Your comment is important for us, it will be reviewed and soon action will be taken.